DISC DROP

Friday 31 March 2017

published writing

The Arguments
By Dominic
Sister shouting. My anger went over the roof.  This was it, my rage caressed and assembled together,this was the last straw.  Next second I started fighting back as my mouth moves quickly up and down.  My rage was at the max as my sister starts shouting in infuriating anger again I wonder what was gonna happen next?

Anger echos once again as mum gets exponentially mad.  Her face goes cherry red as I stomp and storm back to my room.  Mum starts shouting and screaming at me as I bawled out my tears.  ¨ I cant let this happen¨ I quickly thought my voice goes to a high pitch as I get told off more and more and more.

My frustration was 100% complete.  I fled the conversation and gave up.  My anger rushed and ran away, but this was the first of one of these ARGUMENTS!

No comments:

Post a Comment