DISC DROP

Friday 10 March 2017

My Swimming Sports Day

Swimming sports
By Dominic

Rock,stone.  Gravel.  Metal cages fence off the chlorine infested pools.  Changing rooms stand still and don't move a muscle.  Spectators peer over and cruise around loudly as divers get ready.  Hearts racing as i remember im up next.  Oh! No!


Exciting event. Im up I mentally prepare myself like im a gym leader preparing to do his first flip this was a massive extravaganza.  3 2 1 … go! I kicked off the edge of the bone chilling pool liquid and got shot off like a torpedo.  Numbers change exponentially and drastically as I swim like my life depended on it.  Arms moving.  End in sight.  My drenched hands touch the end getting ready to see the ticking time to see if I got a rainbow selected block.  


Time is … exactly 25 seconds not bad I thought.  But I didn´t get a block for my house color (blue) But I wonder who got first place?

No comments:

Post a Comment